Bostik Intucrylic Acrylic Joint Fire Sealant White
- Bostik Intucrylic is a high quality water-borne acrylic intumescent building sealant.
- It cures to form a tough, tack-free seal with excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building surfaces.
- In the event of a fire, Bostik Intucrylic will swell (intumesce) to form an insulting char, which is fire resistant and will resist the passage of smoke and flames.
- Bostik Intucrylic is used for sealing expansion, contraction and construction joints where compartmentation and movement are factors; as a bedding/sealing compound for locating fire resistant board systems; to seal gaps which occur between fire-rated building components and the surrounding structures i.e. window and door frames; and as a service penetration seal system for both cables and pipes.
- Available in Kellys Homevalue Hardware Dublin